Women’s Business Incubator launched The Inc., a community coworking + playschool hub, in February 2017 as its initial flagship program. The Inc., is the first nonprofit coworking with childcare space in the United States. It offers a unique, neighborhood workspace with flexible, affordable childcare and fosters a positive, child-friendly workplace culture.
Women’s Business Incubator realized that to truly overcome the childcare barrier, the entire community needs to involved and supportive to shift away from the mindset that managing childcare falls solely on women. Therefore, The Inc. is a space that welcomes ALL parents to learn, work, grow and contribute to their community while still being near their young child(ren).
Inside The Inc.:
- parent-only flex desk coworking + meeting rooms
- separate preschool room with a dedicated teacher
- separate toddler room with a dedicated caregiver from Spilt Milk Nannies
- community cowork + coplay room: parent-supervised room with young children
- outdoor play area for children
- break room + craft room
- library nook for phone calls
- printer for small printing jobs
- free wifi
- free coffee + tea
- free onsite parking + street parking
- occasional treats
- a welcoming community of like-minded parents!
A membership is required to join The Inc. This is a $35 fee that begins the date you sign up online and auto-renews every three months.
The Inc. Membership Benefits include:
- discounted session packages
- priority online booking
- ability to make advance bookings
- one same-day cancellation pass per quarter (we get it! plans can change unexpectedly with little ones in tow.)
- free or discounted access to additional onsite offerings like workshops + classes
- access to The Inc’s online member community to easily share resources + network online
- And much more being added every month!