We’re thrilled to move to 115 N 85th St and we hope to open our doors on December 3!
Here are some answers to FAQ:
- Are your rates going to stay the same?
- No, we are changing our rates as well as offering more at our new location. However, if you have been with Ellie’s since September, we will offer you our flexible desk monthly membership for $150 per month for the next six months. More information on rates soon.
- Will you be offering the same services?
- Yes – and we plan to offer more! We are seeking a business size copy machine, color printer, and standard printer, as well as planning to offer fax and mailing services at our new location.
- Is there parking?
- Yes, there is a limited amount of on site parking in the back that is first come, first served. There is street parking available around the block from 85th.
- What about the childcare?
- We are still planning to offer childcare either on site in our new building or within a short distance from the new office space. Because of the new configuration, there will be a comfortable distance between the office space and the childcare space – guaranteeing limited disruption between spaces. We hope to open the childcare space in early 2013.
- I’m a current member, interested in moving with Ellie’s, but I’m not sure yet. What happens if I want to cancel as a result of your move, but haven’t told you yet?
- Sometimes change is hard, but we want to make it easy for you! Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions. Talk to us in person if you would like to wait before making a decision to join us in the new space. We’ll work with you. If you are a current member at Ellie’s, we want to make these changes as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- What is happening with 8501 Roosevelt Way NE, formerly the Maple Leaf Branch?
- The space may continue to be used for coworking, but we don’t know for sure.